Context4 Healthcare, Inc. is a world class employer where ingenuity and passion are welcomed. We are a market leader in healthcare claims compliance, reimbursement and regulatory solutions. Context is looking for individuals who want to work for an organization that values excellent employees, workplace diversity, ethical conduct and superior customer service and one that offers challenging opportunities. We value our employees, clients and partners and dedicate our efforts to their success.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Context 4 Healthcare chooses not to employ persons who require sponsorship for an employment visa, such as an H-1B visa.
This is a full-time position requiring physical presence in our Naperville headquarters.
- Develop client relationships throughout the organization in each pertinent area of the business
- Develop marketing and sales strategies to familiarize existing customers with targeted Context products and services in order to facilitate cross-selling opportunities.
- In collaboration with delivery leaders: develop a communication plan, develop an overall customer satisfaction plan, and create and implement a plan for using corporate, regional, local, and global marketing programs for lead development.
- Participate in firm-wide sales activities including focused sales campaigns.
- Deliver against quota and client satisfaction goals.
- Conduct follow-up service calls to all existing customers on a regular basis.
- Maintain an accurate sales pipeline within our sales system in order to report on your forecast regularly.
- Stay well informed on industry changes, participates where possible in professional organizations directly involved with our prime markets, and continually works to improve sales techniques and knowledge.
- 5+ years of solution sales experience in a healthcare software environment mandatory.
- Demonstrated track record of success against quota.
- Highly developed ability to sell face-to-face including the ability to collaborate and respond with solutions that fit.
- Outstanding ability to work within a team sales environment.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and presentation) and leadership skills required.
- Senior level client relationship skills including experience in negotiations and articulating complex solutions and benefits.
- Proven ability to successfully interface with C-level executives, management, and financial decision makers.
- Success in selling and closing complex transactions in a B2B environment.
- Proven client service skills are required in order to create, maintain and enhance client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits and the opportunity to grow with our business.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org