Customer Support Representative
The Customer Support Representative is responsible for effective customer support to ensure a positive experience with Context 4 Healthcare products. The Representative will work closely with customers using company team members including Technical Support, Operations and Sales, to successfully implement and support purchased software solutions. The goal is to foster customer loyalty and advocacy while maintaining a high level of annual support and upgrade renewals. An attention to detail, strong follow-through skills, customer service focus and an ability to multi-task are important skills.
- Recommends changes in client service strategy as needed.
- Identifies and facilitates solutions to client problems or needs.
- Participates in formulating company policies and developing strategic goals and objectives.
- Identifies and educates clients on issues and trends impacting programs.
- Assists in managing contacts with customers after initial purchase.
- Keeps customer information up-to-date in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Acts as internal advocate for clients and follows through on specific customer issues that require attention.
- Handles inbound phone, web or email support for customers nationwide.
- Provides basic analysis, diagnostics and resolution and takes corrective action in order to maintain maximum customer productivity.
- Manages customer inquiries and issues regarding all products.
This position is responsible and accountable for client Personal Health Information (PHI), and therefore required to follow all company HIPAA requirements.
- Experience and understanding of healthcare software and industry.
- BS/BA degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years' experience in an operations, client services, and/or sales team.
- Experience in Hospital or Healthcare arena from either business or clinical perspective, or both.
- Experience delivering desired business results in consultative client services role.
- Must possess administrative Microsoft Office skills.
- Exceptional customer service aptitude desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively work with clients on technical and business-related issues.
- Outstanding ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to collaborate on understanding the potential client's requirements.
We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits and the opportunity to grow with our business.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com