Healthcare Data Analyst (Statistician) Level 1
Reports to: Vice President, Product Strategy
Context 4 Healthcare, Inc., is a world class employer where ingenuity and passion are welcomed. We are a market leader in healthcare claims compliance, reimbursement and regulatory solutions. Context is looking for individuals who want to work for an organization that values excellent employees, workplace diversity, ethical conduct and superior customer service and one that offers challenging opportunities. We value our employees, clients and partners and dedicate our efforts to their success.
The Healthcare Data Analyst Level 1 will work on the maintenance and development of Context 4 Healthcare's industry-leading Usual, Customary & Reasonable (UCR) claim fee schedule database products. In addition, the Healthcare Data Analyst Level 1 will work with other staff members to develop and maintain other Context 4 Healthcare products using statistical models created against healthcare data.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Context 4 Healthcare choose not to employ persons who require sponsorship for an employment visa, such as an H-1B visa.
The Candidate will be required to work in our Naperville, IL office. This is not a remote position.
- Analyzing data, building models and assessing their quality
- Model monitoring
- Ad hoc statistical analyses on designated healthcare data
- Identifying opportunities to apply statistics to create new products and improve product quality
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Proficient in SAS statistical programming package
- Proficient in SQL or similar database access query languages
- Experience working with large databases
- Minimum of two years professional experience researching and analyzing large blocks of data, interpreting results, and clearly articulating findings
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly communicate analysis results to non-statistical audiences
- Experience working in the healthcare industry or analyzing healthcare data
- Knowledge of healthcare claims coding
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, math, quantitative economics, industrial engineering, or a similar area
Resumes not meeting these requirements will not be considered.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com