IT Support Administrator
Context4 Healthcare, Inc. is a world class employer where ingenuity and passion are welcomed. We are a market leader in healthcare claims compliance, reimbursement and regulatory products. Context is looking for individuals who want to work for an organization that values excellent employees, workplace diversity, ethical conduct and superior customer service and one that offers challenging opportunities. We value our employees, clients and partners and dedicate our efforts to their success.
We are seeking an IT Support administrator to assist in the development, implementation
and maintenance of company-wide information technology initiatives. The IT support
administrator will support the IT Director by assisting in internal installations, testing,
asset tracking and upgrading hardware and software. An attention to detail, strong follow-through skills, customer service focus and technology interest are important. The IT
support administrator will also support the IT Director by assisting in all internal
installations, testing, asset tracking, documenting and upgrading of hardware and
software, which would include servers, infrastructure, desktops, remote users, printers
and telephone systems; as well as provide direction and support for IT solutions that
enhance mission critical business operations. The IT support administrator will work
closely with the IT Director and decision makers in other departments to identify,
recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all
aspects of the organization. The IT support administrator will assist the IT Director with
compliance with applicable guidelines, policies and procedures as outlined per corporate
- Review performance of IT systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels, and upgrade requirements.
- Maintain maximum uptime for end users by coordinating and tracking service requests and repairs, troubleshooting and maintaining file servers, user devices and communication links.
- Assist in the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development and support of all hardware and software based on departmental needs.
- Assist in the development of business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Assist with the development and implementation of all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Compliance with corporate policies and procedures necessary to ensure the integrity of the systems and data.
- Recommended experience should include:
- Window server administration
- VMware administration
- Office 365
- Amazon Web Services
- router/firewall configuration
- network administration
- SQL server database administration
- Oracle database server administration
- Redhat Linux server administration
- TCP/IP and network topology
- Unix scripting o knowledge of PC hardware and repair
- system backup and recovery
- Experience with multiple application and e-commerce technology.
- Experience with Internet and Intranet strategies, technologies and solutions.
- Ability to adapt to and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to apply new technologies to existing business problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Technology or 1 to 3 years of experience.
We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits and the opportunity to grow with our business.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com