Regional Sales Manager - Healthcare Claims Compliance Solutions
Reports to: Vice President, Product Strategy
Context 4 Healthcare, Inc., is a world class employer where ingenuity and passion are welcomed. We are a market leader in healthcare claims compliance, reimbursement and regulatory solutions. Context is looking for individuals who want to work for an organization that values excellent employees, workplace diversity, ethical conduct and superior customer service and one that offers challenging opportunities. We value our employees, clients and partners and dedicate our efforts to their success.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for driving sales by generating and developing prospect relationships with new and existing healthcare clients that will lead to new business. Additional responsibilities include forecasting revenue, creating strategies to penetrate the territory, and building strong relationships with the internal delivery and leadership team. This position will also ensure complete and accurate information is maintained in our CRM system.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Context 4 Healthcare choose not to employ persons who require sponsorship for an employment visa, such as an H-1B visa.
- Experience in Health Plan Claim Processing or Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management activities. Respondents not meeting this requirement will not be considered.
- Develop and manage accurate sales pipeline, territory coverage and account strategy plans. Execute against sales objectives, margin goals, and overall business strategy.
- Develop client relationships throughout the organization in each pertinent area of the business.
- Participate in company-wide sales activities including focused sales campaigns.
- Deliver against quota and client satisfaction goals.
- Familiarize established accounts with our products and services to facilitate cross-selling opportunities.
- Maintain an accurate pipeline and forecast within our CRM system.
- Work with Context Marketing group to develop effective marketing and sales strategies in order to penetrate new customers and customer categories.
- 5+ years of solution sales experience in a healthcare software environment mandatory. Respondents not meeting this qualification will not be considered.
- Demonstrated track record of success against quota.
- Highly developed ability to sell face-to-face including the ability to collaborate and respond with solutions that fit.
- Outstanding ability to work within a team sales environment.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and presentation) and leadership skills required.
- Senior level client relationship skills including experience in negotiations and articulating complex solutions and benefits.
- Proven ability to successfully interface with C-level executives, management, and financial decision makers.
- Success in selling and closing complex transactions in a B2B environment.
- Proven client service skills are required in order to create, maintain and enhance client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits and the opportunity to grow with our business.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com