Software Programmer/Rule Developer
Context 4 Healthcare, Inc., located in Naperville, Illinois, is a world class employer where ingenuity and passion are welcomed. We are a market leader in healthcare compliance, reimbursement and regulatory solutions. We value our employees, clients and partners and dedicate our efforts to their success.
The Software Developer position is a multi-faceted role that includes design, development, unit-testing and implementing medical coding rules using both healthcare domain knowledge and programing skills. The Rule Developer will work in a fast-paced team environment but must be able to work both independently and as a team member. The candidate also must be capable of multi-tasking plus managing and working on several projects simultaneously.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Context 4 Healthcare chooses not to employ persons who require sponsorship for an employment visa, such as an H-1B visa.
This is a full-time position in our Naperville headquarters.
- Design, develop, test, and implement medical coding rules
- Program new rule logic
- Provide support for customer escalation
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field with school or work experience in programming and database.
- Hands-on experience with programming language such as C# or Java or C/C++ through coursework or project.
- Knowledge of software development cycle.
- Extensive use of Data structures and algorithms.
- Experience of Database development such as MS Access Database or SQL Server.
- Understand database normalization and know how to write SQL statements.
- Ability to take initiative and add value in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent technical design, problem solving, debugging, and communication skills.
- Ability to quickly attain and understand new processes with strict attention to detail.
- Exposure to CPT/ICD or medical coding terminology is a plus.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org