Vice President, Sales & Business Development
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Context 4 Healthcare, Inc., located in Naperville, Illinois, is a world class employer where ingenuity and passion are part of our culture. We are a market leader in healthcare compliance, reimbursement, and regulatory products. We value our employees, clients, and partners and dedicate our efforts to their success.
We are looking for a dynamic leader to lead our sales department. This individual should possess an entrepreneurial spirit; seek a challenging and rewarding work environment and possess several years of experience and familiarity within the revenue cycle management, reimbursement and compliance segment of the healthcare industry.
This individual must provide leadership and coordination of all sales functions. Develop and implement sales strategy and monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity against goals.
- Mentor, develop, and maximize company revenue growth and performance.
- Build new partner and alliance sales channels.
- Lead, direct and coordinate company sales functions.
- Recruit, train, supervise, mentor and lead the sales staff.
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
- Direct and oversee the company marketing function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
- Gain a competitive understanding of company technology and technological differentiation of products and services.
- Oversee management of major and critical developing client accounts, and collective management of all other accounts.
- Participate in the development of new project and product proposals.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Technology Studies, Business or Marketing, Master's Degree is considered a plus.
- Ten years of IT related sales and business development experience, with five in a senior-level Healthcare IT sales position.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within unyielding timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Ability to develop, implement, and manage complex commission structures. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Experience in overachieving sales targets and reaching into new market segments and directions.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Position requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel to client and potential client locations worldwide.
We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits and the opportunity to grow with our business.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com