CodeLink® Pro advanced medical coding software generates CPT® and ICD code data to expedite claim submission and minimize denials. CodeLink® Pro is the #1 preferred coding solution for medium to large coding shops due to its intuitive user interface and licensing model. It is purposely organized to look and feel like familiar coding manuals yet provide advanced software features to speed up your job. It is not cluttered with unnecessary content that adds little value. And unlike other coding solutions, CodeLink® Pro is licensed per concurrent user, not named user. This makes it more cost effective for medium to large organizations with casual users and multiple shifts.
CodeLink® Pro provides precise code and claim information including the entire listing of CPT®, HCPCS, ICD-10-CM codes, notes, include and exclude notes and specialty libraries. CodeLink® Pro specifically addresses utilization, validation, modifier usage, and the National Correct Coding Initiative (CCI) edits for unbundling and potential upcoding occurrences.
CodeLink® Pro is designed to deliver dramatic value now and in the future. No matter what twists and turns healthcare reform takes, claims will still need to be coded, regulations adhered to and revenue cycles optimized. CodeLink® Pro will guide your way with relevant changes based on the latest compliance needs.
Maintain compliance with instant alerts for potential conflicts
- Line-by-line editing
- CCI and MUE alerts for Medicare and Medicaid
- CPT/ICD Mismatch checker
- Checks for appropriate modifiers and medical necessity
- Checks for conflicts between code, patient age/gender, and date of service
- LCD/NCD check for compliance with all local and national coverage guidelines
Reference an array of relevant information within a single screen
- Detailed descriptions of each code
- Complete AMA rules and notes
- Medicare rules and modifier information
- Medicare Physician Fee Schedules searchable by date and location
- Minimize claim denials with complete CCI reference for Medicare and Medicaid
- Dental and Anesthesia crosswalks